By G.H. Fra. N.O.M. (Dr. W.W. Westcott)
- If you are leaving home, or will be away, or if there be any reason why these messages should not be sent to you – you must inform the member from whom you receive messages.
- Messages are to be returned to N.O.M. whenever they cannot be sent to the proper member; and a note is to be added, stating the reason why this is necessary.
- A time for keeping each message will be written upon each: any member who causes unnecessary delay will incur the risk of being omitted from the next circulation.
- Each member must sign the form and add data of receipt and sending on, under a similar penalty on failure to do this duty which is required for the common good.
- Do not keep anytime, the address of the office, written out, or only written in Hebrew.